Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Hello blog world! I am a firm believer that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who am I? My name is Kelly and I have this innate ability to find beauty in almost everything, even things that might be considered disastrous. Call me overly optimistic, but I hate focusing on the negative, and I find that with a little positive thinking, something that one might consider awful or ugly can in fact be beautiful and perfect just because it is what it is. So you might be asking yourself where exactly is this blog going? Well, basically, I love books, art, nature, makeup, fashion, well there's a lot of things I love. So with this blog, I plan to review makeup and other beauty products, fashion finds, and pieces of art that I love or maybe even create myself. I may show you pictures of things I find in my travels. It will kind of be a hodgepodge at first, until I kind of well find my niche, so to speak. My goal is to bring you, the reader, into my head a little and show you the world as I see it, one beautiful disaster at a time. Welcome to my world and happy reading! 

The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment