Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nail Polish Obsession Tag!!

The nail polish obsession tag is one that's been going around on YouTube for a while now, but since I don't film videos, I figured I could do the tag this way! And well let's face it, it's kind of the perfect tag for me to do!

Question 1: What's your favorite nail polish company?
Hands down Sinful Colors!

 Question 2: Glitter or no glitter?
Always glitter!! My favorite glitter polish at the moment is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light.

Strobe Light
Question 3: OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
Well, I suppose OPI, since that tends to be the brand that I pick when I actually go to get my nails done professionally. However, I don't actually own any shades by those brands.

Question 4: When do you change your nail polish?
This really depends. If I am in a nail polish craze, I will change it up to three times a week and there have been times that I've changed it daily. More often than not it's usually once a week.

Question 5: What's your favorite color on you nails?
Well I love any color, but if I had to pick, I think it would be Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion or Sinful Colors Dream On.

Purple Potion

Dream On
Question 6: Darks or Brights?
I will wear either, it really just depends on my mood! I think my favorite dark would have to be Sinful Colors Rich in Heart or Sinful Colors Rain Storm and my favorite bright is a 4 way tie between Sinful Colors Dream On, Sinful Colors Love Nails, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Going Green, and Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Sonic Bloom!

Rich In Heart
Rain Storm
Love Nails
Going Green
Sonic Bloom
 Question 7: What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Sinful Colors in Beau Khaki!

Beau Khaki
 Question 8: Matte Nails: In or Out?
Well, I really don't like a matte finish, so for me it's an out, but it is definitely a personal preference.

Question 9: French Manicure?
Once in a while, but I definitely prefer a solid color!

Question 10: Favorite winter color?
Well, I don't stick to winter color, spring color, summer color, fall color rules. I honestly just wear whatever I'm in the mood to wear! And it varies from week to week. Sometimes I want a bright color and sometimes I want a dark color, it really just depends on my mood. So I honestly can't pick a favorite for the season. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag and if you want to fill in your own answers to the questions, then I tag everyone! You can respond in the comments, my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/KellysBeautifulDisaster?ref=hl , or my twitter @KellyO1982. You can also write a blog post or do a YouTube video and link it in the comments below!

Here are all the questions!
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
2. Glitter or no glitter?
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
4. When do you change your nail polish?
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
6. Darks or Brights?
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
9. French Manicure?
10. Favorite Winter Color?

1 comment:

  1. I love The Black Knight. It should always been worn alone, maybe that is why you weren't feeling it. The colors in it are to die for.
    Matte nail polish

    ReplyDelete