Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Holiday Nail

I love a pretty holiday nail manicure! And who's obsessed with nail polish? Me! Who just realized they haven't done a nail polish blog in like a million years? Um, well that would be me again! So I just picked up a few Sinful Color polishes. And they are beautiful! The two I will be showing are perfect for a holiday look or for whenever if you like! The first one is Sugar Sugar, a really pretty red shimmery shade. The second is All About You, a gold glitter polish. But this gold glittler has some red glitters in it too, making it a perfect glitter to paint on top of Sugar Sugar! First, I applied a base coat, using Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Strengthener. Then I applied two coats of Sugar Sugar. Then I applied a thin coat of All About You over each nail and added an extra coat to my ring fingers for an accent nail. Then I applied Sally Hansen's Insta Dry in Clearly Quick as a top coat.

Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar and All About You
Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar and All About You Swatch

Happy Painting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment