Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Walk Along The Water

This past Wednesday was such a beautiful day, that I got to enjoy a nice walk along the water! My boyfriend and I went and had a nice lunch with my best friend Julia, from Enchanted Fantasy, and her husband. We went to Buffalo Road House, which has these really delicious rolls and cinnamon butter. So good!! So not good for my diet, but it's all good. Sometimes you just need to have a cheat day. Anyway, it was such a beautiful spring day in Buffalo, that my boyfriend and I decided to go for a walk. So from lunch we drove over to Niawanda Park and took a nice walk along the river. There was still some ice floating in the water, but it looked so pretty! And the ducks were enjoying the water too, although I couldn't get a good picture of them. Anyway, this is just a short post to share a few pictures that I took at the park. I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday and enjoying the sun today! Springtime in Buffalo has arrived!!

The River
The River With Ice

Docks

Docks Again

No comments:

Post a Comment