Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mani Monday: Sinful Colors Nirvana

It is Mani Monday! And this week is a basic polish change using Sinful Colors Nirvana. I am absolutely in love with this color. It is part of the Sinful Colors permanent line and I just purchased it recently along with a bunch of other polishes that you can see in a haul video here. I see it every time I go to the store and every time I ignore it. It was on sale and so I decided to buy it. I don't know why I waited so long to get it. I have no other colors in my collection that are like this one and it is so much prettier than I expected it to be! It is this taupe color that tends more towards a brown with cool blue/purple grey undertones. When you see it in the bottle it definitely looks like a muddy brown, but on the nails you can see more of those cool blue/purple grey undertones that make it more taupe in color. Nirvana has a creme finish and is opaque in two coats. If you are looking for a color that is unexpectedly different, definitely give this one a try. While I got it on sale for $.99, at $1.99 regularly, you can't beat the price and the quality is amazing! Happy Monday and happy painting everyone!


Sinful Colors Nirvana with flash you can see
those cool undertones.
Sinful Colors Nirvana with no flash this is what you see
when you look at in the bottle as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment