Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Luck O' The Irish

I hope everyone is feeling the luck o' the Irish today and having a Happy day after St. Patrick's Day!! Being the good Irish girl that I am, I had to do something festive for the holiday! So all week I've been wearing Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Going Green. It is probably my favorite green nail polish, only because it is a true green with a subtle shimmer to it. I've worn it for the last two years for St. Patrick's Day, so I figured it's kind of a tradition now. I should really wear it more often than I do, because it's definitely one of my favorites, but for some reason I only break it out for the holiday. I also got a little festive with my eye shadow. I did a green and gold look using the e.l.f. Silver Studio Box 100 palette. It was a limited edition palette sold during the holidays for $10.00. I think it is still available on the e.l.f website. I love this palette, it definitely gets a lot of use; and for the price, the quality and pigmentation of the colors is really great! To do this eye look I used my eye shadow brushes from Eco Tools. Here are some pictures and I will list all the products I used below them.

Eye Shadow Look 1 

Eye Shadow
Sally Hansen Going Green
e.l.f  Eye Shadow Palette 
On my eyes I used Urban Decay Primer Potion; NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Slate as a base color; on the lid is the third green from the bottom in the third column, I used the the second gold down in the second column(which is much golder than the picture shows) in my crease, I also applied that same gold to the center of my lid and underneath my bottom lash line, I applied a mix of the bottom two green shades in the third column on the outer corner of my eye, I used the third color down in the first column on my brow bone and on my inner corner(I used that one because it's a cream color with a subtle golden undertone); NYX eye liner pencil in black; Cover Girl's Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Black; and Cover Girl's Fresh Complexion Under Eye Concealer in Creamy Natural.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day! 
"For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way. Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment