Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How do You Duo?

How do you duo today? Do you like purple nail polishes? How about blue? Want them both in one nail polish? Then you need to get Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Virtual Violet, because it is virtually amazing! If you like Duo-chrome polishes, then this is a must! It is a violet/blue duo-chrome polish, with subtle undertones of pink. When you see the purple it is such a pretty vibrant violet color and when you see the blue it is sort of a shimmery silvery blue color. The subtle pink undertone that it gives off, really makes the purple pop! It does apply sheer and I needed three coats to get the opacity I was looking for.  Two coats is ok, but I recommend taking the time to apply the third coat! It is so vibrant and pretty with that extra coat! As a top coat, I applied Sally Hansen's Insta Dry in Clearly Quick.

This picture came out so nice! I love that it shows the pink undertones with the violet!

This shot really shows how pretty the polish looks when the light hits it and you see violet!

I love how this one shows of the silvery look of the blue when the light hits it a certain way!
Just in case I haven't said it already, the Xtreme Wear nail polish by Sally Hansen is amazing! These polishes last about a week before they start to chip and they are so pretty. I haven't found a color that I don't like yet and I have been using this line forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment