Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover

Eye Makeup Remover
OK, so I know the Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover isn't a new product, but it is one I love! For a long time I was using the Nutrogena Eye Makeup Remover and I liked it; it did what it was supposed to do. I did however find that it did not remove my water proof mascara or eyeliners very well. Actually, I had to really scrub at my eyes to get them off with it, which is so not good because the skin around your eye area is super sensitive and tugging at your eye area can actually lead to wrinkles, and who wants wrinkles? I sure don't! Now if you use the Nutrogena remover and it works for you then by all means don't let me stop you from using it! Anyway, back to Sonia Kashuk. I needed more eye makeup remover and happened to be at Target and came across the Sonia Kashuk remover and decided to try it. I had heard some good things about, so I thought why not? Well, let me tell you, I love it. It's super gentle and it doesn't sting your eyes at all, like some makeup removers do. It actually feels really soothing on my eye area, in fact it almost feels cooling. I like how that feels; I'm one of those people that finds putting something cool over my eyes, like a cold washcloth or even a splash of cold water really relaxing. It's super light and it does not feel oily or greasy at all, which is nice considering it feels very moisturizing on my eye area. And the best part, I only have to swipe it across my eyes two or three times and it removes everything including my waterproof makeup. No tugging at the eyes + removing everything = no wrinkles = LOVE! It literally does everything it says it will do on the bottle, which is nice, since a lot of beauty products don't always do that. So, if you're looking for new eye makeup remover to try, I definitely recommend the Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover! Like I said before, I got mine at Target a while ago, I can't remember how much it cost, but Target's website says it is currently selling $10.19.

No comments:

Post a Comment