Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Thursday, June 25, 2015

21 Day Fix by Beachbody

I am officially going to start the 21 day fix by Beachbody in a couple of days!! The challenge pack arrived today and I was so excited that I opened up the box and started looking through everything before I even thought about doing an unboxing video. Woopsy! I know this is kind of a random post, but I am so excited to start this and I plan to try lots of new and healthy foods with this program and I will be sharing recipes along the way. I will also share updates on how I am doing with the program and if I see any progress and how I like it, or what I don't like about it. So stayed tuned for blog posts on all of that! I really love the Beachbody programs and Shakeology! A few years ago, I started Insanity, but was unable to finish it. I am hoping I can stick with 21 day fix! It definitely seems like a program I can stick to. I will keep everyone posted on how it goes. When you order 21 Day Fix with Shakeology you will get a meal plan, a 3 day quick fix plan, a start guide, information on Shakeology, 30 day supply of Shakeology in whatever flavor you choose(I chose chocolate), a shake recipe calendar, 21 day fix work out dvds, 21 day fix Plyo Fix dvd, 1 shakeology shaker bottle, and 7 portion control containers(2 orange, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple, and 1 green). To learn more about 21 Day Fix and other Beachbody programs go to the Beachbody website. Beauty starts on the inside, so you have to feed your body all of the right nutrients so that you feel good on the inside and exercise helps you to feel good on the outside, at least for me it does. I personally think that you feel most beautiful when you feel good inside and out! Time to get my beauty on and I can't wait to hopefully see some results! Remember eat the rainbow and get active and if you have an off day, you can always start over again tomorrow because every tomorrow is a new beginning! I know, I know it's cheesy, but it is so true! Well, I am off to get some sleep now! Goodnight all and happy dreaming!

  
21 Day Fix and Shakeology!

No comments:

Post a Comment