Home        About        Kelly's Favorites        Videos        Contact        Legal Disclaimer

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Gallagher Beach


Back in April, yes April, my boyfriend decided that he wanted to take me to Gallagher Beach. We had wanted to get out and enjoy the few days of sunshine that we had in April. So he asked me if I wouldn't mind waking up really early to go somewhere that he liked going. He would not tell me where this somewhere was and wanted to surprise me. All he would tell me was that it was some place he really liked to go early in the morning to sit and watch the sun come up through the fog. Me, being the morning person that I am(sarcasm) needed to know why he was dragging me out of bed so early and where were we going at the ungodly hour of 7 am? Of course I kept bugging him to tell me where he wanted to take me so early in the morning and he relented and gave me some hints. One of my guesses was Gallagher Beach, but he would not confirm. We were running a little late in the morning, and by we I mean I was running a little late in the morning. This of course will come as no surprise to anyone who knows me. I am perpetually late to everything, no matter how hard I try to be on time. Well, needless to say we missed the sunrise, but we still had a really nice time sitting on the concrete ledge looking out at the water, talking, and just enjoying each others company. When we left, I told my boyfriend thank you for bringing me there because I hadn't been there since I was little and it brought back a lot of childhood memories of driving adventures with my family. After, we took a drive past silo city and then headed over to the waterfront to take a walk. More on that adventure later. Here are a few pictures I snapped while at Gallagher Beach.

   





No comments:

Post a Comment